Terms and Conditions of Use of Unirgy LLC
1. Acceptance The Use Of Unirgy LLC Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Unirgy LLC is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use
the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website
you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept
these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Credit card details
Unirgy LLC will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on
The contents of Unirgy LLC website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or
refraining from making, any decision.
4. Change of Use
Unirgy LLC reserves the right to:
- 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and
you confirm that Unirgy LLC shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- 4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following
any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
Unirgy LLC Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any
link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not
responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its
content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes
connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Unirgy LLC or otherwise used by Unirgy LLC as
permitted by law.
- 6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal,
non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or
distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading,
copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or
endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to
the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement,
compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 7.2 To the extent permitted by law, Unirgy LLC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential
loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising
out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 7.3 Unirgy LLC makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or
error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are
free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the
liability of Unirgy LLC for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Unirgy LLC or that of
its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Unirgy LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all
liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions
brought against Unirgy LLC arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities
arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any
reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining
Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and
For any further information please email webmaster
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.